The program will include four technical sessions (each consisting 4-5 talks)
- Machine Learning for communications (organized by Jun Zhang)
- Electromagnetic Information Theory (organized by Erik Larsson)
- Massive Random Access (organized by Giuseppe Caire)
- Integrated Sensing and Communication (organizer Jinhong Yuan)
And two panel sessions related to the following topics:
- the role of information theory in 6G (organized by Elza Erkip)
- industry and academic view of 6G (organized by Li-Chun Wang)
We will also have 3 keynotes by Robert Heath and industry sponsors, and several award talks by winners of recent CTTC awards.
The detailed program will be announced soon.